IcyBoards Terms of ServiceIcyBoards shall provide its Services to You (Customer) under the terms and conditions of this Customer Agreement. This agreement is binding for us and for you. We will enforce these terms strictly to maintain speed and reliability of our service. Any account breaking the rules stated in these terms of service will be suspended or terminated without notice. We also reserve the right to terminate any account for any reason, or no reason whatsoever.
- No spamming the signup. You are allowed to create as many forums as you want, but do not create them simply for the purposes of spamming and/or getting more disk space. You are allowed to create one forum per day per IP address.
- Your attachment/file space is limited to 150 MB. This excludes avatars and theme files, only file uploads attached to posts are counted. Your forum's posts, threads, and members are not limited in any way.
- You are not allowed to upload, link to, post, or in any other way distribute the following content:
- Hate, threats, harrassment, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Hacking, exploits, or cracking content
- Pornography, hentai, child pornography, adult or mature content
- Any content that promotes, or is, illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Any infringement of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right
- Any scripts or codes that interfere or remove our advertisements
- No advertising similar to Google Adsense may be used on the forum, unless you have purchased (and are actively using) ad removal.
- Your forum must be in English.
- You agree that IcyBoards is not responsible for content on pages hosted on our member's sites and acknowledges that IcyBoards does not endorse or verify any such material.
- The customer agrees to assume full responsibility for all posts and content associated with the forum, and acknowledges that customer may be held legally for the contents of the forum.
- Forums, in our sole discretion, considered to be storing only or mostly downloadable files and/or using the server as file storage are not allowed and will be terminated upon sight.
- Forums that are inactive or not logged in to for a period of 1 year may be deleted. Inactivity will also be judged by our discretion.
- Customer may not remove or interfere with any "Terms of Service" agreements of an IcyBoards forum placed anywhere within the software.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to create or operate any forum.
II. TerminationIcyBoards may be terminated at any time. IcyBoards, may at it's sole discretion remove any customer's account and their site for any reason or no reason. IcyBoards is not required to tell any customer why their account was terminated.
III. Changes to the agreementThis agreement may be changed at any time by IcyBoards without notice to the customer. Any changes made to this agreement, the customer, even if already signed up with the service, is automatically bound to the changes.
IV. Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances whatsoever shall IcyBoards be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages including, without limitation, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials in this site, even if IcyBoards or a IcyBoards authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall IcyBoards's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site or any of its products or services. By using this site you agree to hold IcyBoards harmless in all capacities to the fullest extent allowable by law.
V. IcyBoards's RightsIcyBoards's rights include but are not limited to the below paragraphs. IcyBoards may elect to monitor any areas of the site or any of its services and may disclose any content, records, or electronic communication of any kind to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request or if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate IcyBoards or to protect the rights or property of IcyBoards, its visitors, sponsors, providers, licensers, or merchants.
IcyBoards is not responsible in any way whatsoever for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive content, IcyBoards may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove the content or not.
IcyBoards reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to individual users, IcyBoards, or any rights of IcyBoards or any third party, or to violate any applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither IcyBoards nor its providers, merchants, sponsors, or licensers can ensure prompt editing or removal of questionable content after online posting. Accordingly, neither IcyBoards, nor its affiliates, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor provider, merchant, sponsor, or licenser shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct communication, or content on IcyBoards.
ICYBOARDS HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE, MODIFY, DELETE, OR DESTROY THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE CUSTOMER.